Little Guy Racing Parts super 8 axles are a game-changer for the SCX24 platform! LGRP has designed, engineered and manufactured these axles to provide all the benefits of wheel wideners without any of the negative effects like ruined scrub radius or putting extra load on the steering servo causing premature failure as well as sacrificing the power of your servo due to the extreme scrub radius added by traditional wheel wideners.
- 16mm wider than stock SCX24 axles creating maximum stability
- Widened link and shock mounts for better stability and corrected link and shock geometry
- Third-member style carrier for smooth covers on the front and back
- Resets scrub radius back to stock for ultra-responsive steering and reduced wear on your servo for maximum longevity out of your equipment
- High clearance housing and diff case design
- Will work with stock Axial or aftermarket overdrive gear sets
- Will work with most aftermarket servo trays
- Will work with stock or most aftermarket steering knuckles
- Reuses all of the factory differential and knuckle bearings
- Most aftermarket knuckles are a direct bolt-on
(1) Super 8 front axle housing
- 3D Printed MJF PA12 material
(1) Diff cover
- 3D Printed MJF PA12 material (Brass upgrade available)
(2) Extreme CVD Axle Shaft Set
(1) LGRP Knuckles
- 3D printed MJF PA12 (most aftermarket knuckles directly bolt-on)
(1) Super 8 specific steering linkage set
(1) Super 8 front-specific hardware pack
Some product photos may be a computer render, actual product finish and color may vary slightly.
CLICK HERE FOR INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS.
NOTE: These axles are designed to perform around the E-Max servo with LGRP servo tray.
“WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.” WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.”