LGRP's™ newest addition to the fleet of SCX24™ compatible chassis kits. Why pick between scale and performance when you can have both with the all-new X-factor chassis kit. Little Guy Racing Parts™ has the most versatile frame/chassis kit on the market with unlimited options to choose the look you're going for.
Please note that this chassis kit must be paired with our Comp Frame kit and will not work properly with any other stock or aftermarket frames.
- Can also be used without a body for a raw tube chassis look.
- Paired with LGRP's™ X-factor Lexan body, we give you all of the parts you need to run a hinge-style body mount to quickly and easily flip the body up and out of the way to swap batteries or quick mods and repairs.
3. MJF PA12 3D Printed Construction:
- Utilizes the highest grade of 3D printing available.
- Made from MJF PA12 material for a combination of strength and flexibility.
- Not brittle like other 3D print types.
- No clean-up or sanding is required; parts are ready for paint out of the box.
- Allows you to paint the chassis kit with any hobby-grade plastic paint to give it a personalized touch or leave it raw.
5. Compatibility with Powerful Electronics:
- Designed to accommodate the most competitive, powerful, and compact electronics on the market.
- Note: Slight modifications may be required for running a brushed motor setup.
6. Direct Bolt-On Installation:
- Designed for easy installation onto our Comp Frame Kit.
- Includes all necessary components and hardware you will need to install the chassis kit and accessories onto your Comp Frame Kit with ease.
7. Flippable Skid Plate:
- Features an easily flippable skid plate design.
- Enables the option to run a forward-facing or rearward-facing motor.
- Note: The interior is designed for a forward-facing motor setup.
8. Optimized Wheelbase Length:
- Designed around a 160mm wheelbase, which provides the ideal length-to-width-to-tire height ratio for 24th scale builds.
(1) MJF 3D printed chassis
(1) Interior panel
(3) LGRP™ bucket seats
(1) Chassis kit-specific body mount post
(1) Stubby rear bumper
(1) Chassis kit hardware pack
DISCLAIMER: Some of these pictures contain products that are not Included in the purchase of an X-Factor Chassis kit (ex. tires, wheels, bodies, etc.) Please review the What's Included section above to understand what to expect when purchasing this product
*Product photos are shown with parts sold separately like the Comp frame kit and X-factor Lexan body
*Please note that there is a "X" structure printed into the bed area of the chassis made up of smaller tubes than the rest of the cage, this structure is intended to help keep the chassis square during printed and more rigid during shipping. Before you final assemble the chassis onto the frame you will need to cut this "X" out since it will interfere with rear shock tower brace. We recommend using something with a sharp edge to get a clean cut like flush cuts.
“WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer.” WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.”